16、—Do you regret paying ten dollars for that book?
—No, I would gladly have paid ________.
A. as twice many B. twice as many
C. twice as much D. as twice much
17、—I’m leaving on April 30.
—So why not come to spend ________ days with me?
A. all these last few B. these all last few
C. these last all few D. all last these few
18、 —Be careful not to drop the Ming Dynasty vase.
—Yes, we can’t be ________.
A. too careful B. very careful
C. too careless D. careless enough
语序：不定代词 + 指示代词 + 序数词 + 基数词。
此题考查can’t be too + adj，其意为“无论……也不为过”。
long_____ ______ wide ______ _______ fat ____ _____
heavy____ ______ slow ______ _______ few____ _____
brightly______ -_____ bably _____ _______ far____ _____
quickly _____ ______ happy_____ -______ unhappy________
1. Of the two girls, I find Lucy the _______ (clever).
2. Gold(黄金) is ______ (little) useful than iron(铁).
3. My sister is two years _______ (old ) than I.
4. John’s parents have four daughters, and she is the _____ (young) child.
5. The _____ (cheap) bags are the not usually the best ones.
6. The short one is by far _______ expensive of the five.
7. The boy is not so ______ (interesting) as his brother.
8. Dick sings _____ (well), she sings ______(well) than John, but Mary sings______(well) in her class.
9. She will be much ______ (happy) in her mew house.
10. This dress is ______ that.(twice, as…as…, expensive)
1． He feels _____ today than yesterday.
A. tired B. more tired C. more tireder D. much tired
2. Which do you like _____, coffee, tea or milk?
A. the worst B. worse C. the worse D. worst
3. Of the two toys, the child chose_____.
A. the expensive one B. one most expensive
C. a least expensive D. the most expensive of them
4. The line is ____ than that one.
A. more longer B. not longer C. much more longer D. many more longer
5. The earth is _____ the moon. A. as 49 times big as
B. 49 times as bigger as C. 49 times as big as
D.as big as 49 times
6. The book is ____ of the two.
A. thinner B. the thinner C. more thinner D. the thinnest
7. She looks _____ than she does.
A. the more older B. very older C. much older D. more older
8. The garden is becoming ______.
A. more beautiful and more B. more beautiful and beautiful
C. more and more beautiful D. more beautiful and beautifuler
9. They competed（比赛） to see who could work _____.
A. the fastest and best B. the faster and the better
C. fastest and better D. faster and better
10.______ hurry, _______speed.
A. More, less B. Much, little C. The more, the less D. The much, the little
11. This kind of coffee is different ______.
A. and it is also better B. and better than the other
C. but also than others D. from the other, and better
1． 本书跟那本书一样有趣。This book is _____ _____ _____ that one.
2． 你游泳没有你弟弟好。You can’t swim _____ _____ _____ your brother.
3． 今天比昨天冷的多。It is _____ ______ today______ it was yesterday.
4． 对这个故事我比另一个喜欢的多。This story is _____ ______ ______ than that one.
5． 他比我大两岁。He is _____ ______ ______ than I.
6． 这个故事不如那个有趣。This story is _____ _____ _____ than that one.
7． 她的身体状况一天天好起来。He is getting _____ ______ ______ every day.
8.他对英语越来越感兴趣。He is becoming ______ _____ _______ _____ ______ English.
9.他吃的越多，人越胖。The more he eats, the _______ he gets.
10.你的问题是两个中比较难的那个。Your question is _______ ______ ______ of two.
1） ---- Are you feeling ____?
---- Yes，I'm fine now.
A. any well B. any better C. quite good
D. quite better
答案：B. any 可修饰比较级，quite修饰原级，well的比较级为better.
2）The experiment was____ easier than we had expected.
A. more B. much more C. much
D. more much
3）If there were no examinations, we should have ___ at school.
A. the happiest time B. a more happier time
C. much happiest time D. a much happier time
long_____ wide ______ fat ____
heavy____ slow ______ few____
brightly______ bably _____ far____ _____
quickly _____ happy_____ unhappy________
long longer longest wide wider widest fat fatter fattest
heavy heavier heaviest slow slower slowest few fewer fewest
brightly more brightly most brightly badly worse worsest far farthur/further farthest/furthest
quickly more - most - happy happier happiest unhappy unhappier unhappiest
1. Of the two girls, I find Lucy the cleverer (clever).
2. Gold(黄金) is less(little) useful than iron(铁).
3. My sister is two years older (old ) than I.
4. John’s parents have four daughters, and she is the youngest (young) child.
5. The cheapest(cheap) bags are the not usually the best ones.
6. The short one is by far the most expensive of the five.
7. The boy is not so interesting (interesting) as his brother.
8. Dick sings well (well), she sings better (well) than John, but Mary sings best(well) in her class.
9. She will be much happier (happy) in her mew house.
long__longer___ ___longest___ wide ___wider___ ___widest____ fat __fatter__ __fattest___
heavy_heavier___ __heaviest____ slow ___slower___ __slowest_____ few__fewer__ __fewest___
brightly___more brightly___ -_most brightly____ bably __worse___ ____worst___ far__farther/further__ __farther/further___
quickly __more quickly___ ___most quickly___ happy__happier___ -____happiest__ unhappy__unhappier__ __unhappier__
1. Of the two girls, I find Lucy the ____cleverer___ (clever).
2. Gold(黄金) is ____less__ (little) useful than iron(铁).
3. My sister is two years ____elder___ (old ) than I.
4. John’s parents have four daughters, and she is the __youngest___ (young) child.
5. The __cheaper___ (cheap) bags are the not usually the best ones.
6. The short one is by far ____the most___ expensive of the five.
7. The boy is not so ___interesting___ (interesting) as his brother.
8. Dick sings ___well__ (well), she sings ___better___(well) than John, but Mary sings___the best___(well) in her class.
9. She will be much ___happier___ (happy) in her mew house.
10. This dress is ___as twice expensive as___ that.(twice, as…as…, expensive
1．There are many young trees on sides of the road.
A. every B. each C. both D. all
2．--- It’s so cold today.
--- Yes, it’s than it was yesterday.
A. more cold B. more colder C. much colder D. cold
3．Little Tom has friends, so he often plays alone.
A. more B. a little C. many D. few
4．She isn’t so at maths as you are.
A. well B. good C. better D. best
5．Peter writes of the three.
A. better B. best C. good D. well
6．He is enough to carry the heavy box.
A. stronger B. much stronger C. strong D. the strongest
7．I bought exercise-books with money.
A. a few; a few B. a few; a little
C. a little; a few D. a little; a little
8．The box is heavy for the girl carry.
A. too; to B. to; too C. so; that D. no; to
9．The ice in the lake is about one meter . It’s strong enough to skate on.
A. long B. high C. thick D. wide
10．Wu Lin ran faster than the other boys in the sports meeting.
A. so B. much C. very D. too
11. Jone looks so _______ today because she has got an “A” in her maths test.
A. happy B. happily C. angry D. angrily
12. The smile on my father’s face showed that he was ______ with me.
A. sad B. pleased C. angry D. sorry
13. ---Mum, could you buy me a dress like this?
---Certainly, we can buy ______ one than this, but ______ this.
A. a better; better than B. a worse; as good as
C. a cheaper; as good as D. a more important; good as
14. ---This digital camera is really cheap!
---The ______ the better. I’m short of money, you see.
A. cheap B. cheaper C. expensive D. more expensive
15. If you want to learn English well, you must use it as _______ as possible.
A. often B. long C. hard D. soon
16. Paul has ______ friends except me, and sometimes he feels lonely.
A. many B. some C. few D. more
17. English people _____ use Mr. Before a man’s first name.
A. never B. usually C. often D. sometimes
18. ---One more satellite was sent up into space in China in May.
---Right. The government spoke ______ that.
A. highly for B. high of
C. well of D. highly of
19. ---Remember this, children. ______ careful you are, ______ mistakes you will make.
---We know, Miss Gao.
A. The more; the more B. The fewer; the more
C. The more; the fewer D. The less; the less
20. I have ________ to do today.
A. anything important B. something important
C. important nothing D. important something
1. My purse was stolen on the bus yesterday. __________ (Fortunate), there was no money in it.
2. Mobile phones are _________ (wide) used in most of the cities in China.
3. He put on his coat and went out ________ (quick).
4. She is ______ (good) than Li Ping at swimming.
5. A lot Chinese people are _______ (pride) of Yao Ming, a famous basketball star in NBA.
6. To our surprise, he suddenly returned on a cold ______ (snow) night.
7. Allie asked me ______ (polite) to put the things away.
8. It’s snowing hard. You must drive ________(careful).
9. The earth we live on is _______ (big) than the moon.
10. Hainan is a very large island. It’s the second _______(large) island in China.
1. A large number of mouths must be fed in those less d________ countries.
2. That evening Beethoven played the music for the girl as well as u______.
3. Hawaii is f_______ its beautiful beaches.
4. He often takes an a______ part in the sports meeting and he can get very good results each time.
5. The performance was so w_______ that everyone gave a long and loud applause(鼓掌).
6. Jiefang Road is the b_____ street in our city.
7. She lay a______ for hours thinking over her business.
8. I like ball games very much, but my f_______ sport is playing basketball.
9. The boy is too l______ . He doesn’t want to do anything.
10. The dictionary is very u________ . It will help you a lot.
1．This dictionary is not hers. It’s _______.
A. I B. me C. mine
2. --- Is this ______ magazine? --- No, it isn’t. It’s ________.
A. your, her B. hers, mine C. your, hers
3. Mary speaks very quickly. _______ is difficult to understand what she is saying.
A. That B. she C. It
4. The school was built by the villagers _______.
A. us B. ourselves C. themselves
5. He put a finger into ______ mouth and sucked it.
A. his B. he C. him
6. Let _______ do this exercise myself.
A. him B. her C. me
7. I met an old friend of ______ on ______ way home.
A. mine, my B. my, the C. mine, a
8. _______ live in Shanghai.
A. We B. Our C. Ours
9. --- Is this ______ jacket? --- Yes, it’s _______.
A. her, her B. her, hers C. hers, her
10. My dictionary is in my bag. Where is _______?
A. yours B. you C. yourself
11. I think you can do the job ______.
A. yourself B. myself C. himself
12. --- Which jacket is Mary’s? --- The red one is _______.
A. she B. her C. hers
13. My uncle was very angry when he found I was beating _______dog.
A. him B. his C. himself
14. _____ is important for us to keep the balance of nature.
A. There B. That C. It
15. She can’t find ______ watch.
A. hers B. it C. her
16. They told us about their school and we told them about_______.
A. we B.us C. ours
17. Please pass ______ the cup of tea.
A. me B. my C. mine
18. Have you heard from ______ recently?
A. them B. they C. themselves
19. This is his schoolbag, ______ is on the desk.
A. my B. yours C. your
20. We made the radio ______.
A. us B. ourselves C. myself